24 June 2015
2015 Toronto Global Forum, July 8-10Register now for the 2015 Toronto Global Forum: Pan American Edition ahead of the 2015 Pan Am and Parapan American Games - July 8-10, 2015. Registration details in link in Reference section below.
What's on the agenda?Under the theme of "Creating opportunities in a connected world", this year's edition of the Toronto Global Forum will tackle some of the hottest issues on the international agenda, such as finance, trade, innovation, energy, infrastructure and commodities.
There will be individual sessions on topics like: A New Economic Era: Moving From Austerity to Prosperity; The Internet of Everything: Connecting for Better Business; High-Growth Companies: Key to Improving Long-Term Competitiveness; Bringing Financial Literacy to the Workplace; Infrastructure: Paving the Way towards Economic Growth; Pan-American Perspectives: Towards A Shared Vision For The Caribbean; Energy for the Future: The Potential of Smart and Micro Grids; Creating New Models for Infrastructure Financing; Energy Outlook: Responding to a New World Energy Map; and International Trade: Platform for a New Global Prosperity.
Who will be speaking?The 2015 Toronto Global Forum will bring together a bevy of international business, government and media personalities, such as:
* David Johnston, Governor General of Canada.
* Shimon Peres, Former President and Former Prime Minister of Israel.
* Luis Almagro Lemes, Secretary General, Organization of American States.
* John D. Negroponte, 15th U.S. Deputy Secretary of State.
* Ben van Beurden, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell.
* Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, President of the Republic of Iceland.
* Dominic Barton, Global Managing Director, McKinsey & Company.
* Douglas M. Hodge, Chief Executive Officer, PIMCO.
* Kathleen Wynne, Premier of Ontario.
* Joseph L. Hooley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, State Street.
Register now!!Be there at the 2015 Toronto Global Forum along with the 2000 participants and 100 speakers, over three days. It takes place on July 8-10 at the historic Fairmont Royal York Hotel in downtown Toronto.
Register now for this season's "must-go" event!! See the link in the Reference section below: